Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the US! I had quite a relaxing holiday spent at my mom’s house. We’re not really the type of family to go around the table and say what we’re thankful for, so I figured it would be a good idea to list some things out on here.
Here is what I am thankful for this year:
- For a healthy body
- For friends to create lifelong memories with
- For a place to come home to after a long day
- For a job that allows me to afford everything I need
- For anyone who reads what I post (yes, you!)
- For parents who have done nothing but support me
- For the coworkers I have met who have taught me everything I know
- For the time to be able to explore my hobbies
- For a reliable car that gets me to where I need to be
- For the ability to give back to my community
What things are you thankful for this year?