Happy 2018 everyone!
It seems like each year goes by faster and faster, and I feel like I’m always shocked at what I didn’t get done. So, for this year, I’m going to list out my goals for the year, and hopefully that will keep me more on track.
- Get into the habit of doing yoga a couple times a week (I’ve already ordered a mat!)
- Not pressure myself into getting two posts out per week/not worry about them being perfectly written when I post them
- Get my language fluency of Spanish and German up to 75% on Duolingo (I’m currently at 55% and 47%!)
- Start meal planning so that every night at dinner I’m not tempted to make a pizza (even though that’s truly what I want every night)
- Stop thinking so far ahead into the future and be more focused on the present
- Reach out to my friends more for get-togethers so that six months doesn’t pass without us seeing each other
- Start to take my savings seriously and set a budget for myself every month for miscellaneous things
What are your goals for this year? We can hold each other accountable!